I recently submitted a guest post on the CAI California Legislative Action Committee (CLAC) blog regarding AB 1720, and the new requirment it imposes on California gated communities to provide access to licensed private investigators for the limited purpose of effecting service of process. You can read the post and the analysis of the impact of AB 1720 here.
- 2013 Legislative Update for California Community Associations
- Robert M. DeNichilo’s article “Yay! I’m on the Board or OMG, What did I get myself into?” Appears in Connect Magazine
- Guest Post at the CLAC Blog regarding the signing of the “Clean Up” Legislation for Revised Davis-Stirling Act
- What Does it Take to Amend the CC&Rs?
- A Guide to the Revised Davis-Stirling Act (AB 805)