I recently submitted a guest post on the CAI California Legislative Action Committee (CLAC) blog regarding AB 1720, and the new requirment it imposes on California gated communities to provide access to licensed private investigators for the limited purpose of effecting service of process. You can read the post and the analysis of the impact of AB 1720 here.
- A Guide to the Revised Davis-Stirling Act (AB 805)
- California Department of Real Estate Warns of Dangers of Underfunded Reserve Accounts
- AB 2273 Signed into Law. Associations Should Record “Request for Notification” to be Notified of Foreclosure Sales within Association
- New Davis-Stirling Act Signed into Law
- What Makes for a Good Set of Meeting Minutes?